Questions for your friends or crush
When you think of Truth or Dare, you undoubtedly think of blushing cheekbones because of all the awkward questions you have to answer. Or the embarrassing tasks you have to perform. And yes, that is a big part of what the game involves.
But it is also a great way to learn more about your friends or family. So remember, there are more ways to play this game. It can be loud, noisy, and with lots of laughs and cringeworthy moments. But also at times more quiet and deep, with opportunities to get to know each other a little bit better.
Whether you’re with friends or your secret crush, it’s a solid guarantee for excitement. We have compiled a massive list of questions to help you out for any social event! 🎉
The best questions list!
Trouble finding good Truth or Dare questions? Don’t worry; we provide you with a great list to get started. You’ll find some of the best Truth or Dare questions 2020 right here! Let’s get started!
- What was the most embarrassing moment in your life?
- Tell us about your first kiss.
- What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you?
- What was your most awkward date?
- Who is the favorite person in your family/friends, and why?
- What would you like to change in your partner/best friend, and why?
- What is the best thing about your partner/best friend, and why? 🥰
- What are you most self-conscience about?
- What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done in a public space?
- Have you ever stolen anything in your life?
- What would you change about yourself, and why?
- What is the strangest dream you’ve had?
- Do you smell your own farts?
- What do most people think is true about you, but isn’t?
- Who’s the best kisser that you know? 🔥
- Tell us something you did, which your friends would never have expected from you?
- What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day?
- Did you ever get away with something awful, and what was it?
- Have you ever been really mean to someone who didn’t deserve that?
- Have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants?
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
- What celebrity would you cheat on your partner with?
- Would you rather gain 200 pounds or never find the love of your life?
- What’s a secret you’ve never told anyone?
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- Do you like to hang out with your parents?
- What five items would you bring if you got stuck on a desert island?
- What did you think about your partner on your first date?
- What is the most embarrassing item in your room?
- Tell us about the time someone turned you down because he or she didn’t love you back.
- Tell us about your worst break-up.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- Who do you think is the worst dresser in the room, and what would you advise him or her?
- Name one thing you would change about everyone in the room.
- What’s the worst thing you’ve done while being drunk?
You can adapt the questions to the atmosphere of the get-together. Most statements are perfect for close friends, and not so much for a group of people who don’t really know each other that well on a personal level. Other questions are perhaps more suitable for your crush or lover. Be sure to also try our hot & dirty Truth or Dare questions for couples!
The best dares list!
Looking for some hilarious Truth or Dare dares? Look no further; you’ll find the best ones of 2020 right here! Are you ready?
- Breakdance for 30 seconds.
- Post something very personal or weird on social media.
- Give the person on your right a romantic serenade.
- Talk with a foreign accent for the remainder of the game.
- Let the person on your left give you a new hairdo. 😂
- Let someone send a text message to any of your contacts using your phone.
- Give the group laugh therapy, and don’t stop until everybody’s cracked a smile.
- Write a poem about someone in the group and perform it out loud.
- Sing the national anthem as if you were a cat or a dog.
- Choose someone from the group who has to spank you.
- Walk on your elbows and knees for as long as you can.
- Put six different liquids into a cup and drink it. Nothing dangerous!
- Let the group choose a word and a well-known song. You have to sing that song and insert that word in every line.
- Open a bag of crisps using only your mouth. 👅
- Act like an animal for one minute. The group may shout out any animal, and as many animals, they like.
- Be someone’s slave for five minutes.
- Take an embarrassing selfie and post it as your profile picture.
- Fill your mouth with water and try not to spit up any of it while the rest of the group tells jokes. If you do spit it up, you have to eat something disgusting.
- Open your front door and howl like a wolf for 10 seconds.
- Fake cry every time you speak, for the remainder of the game.
- Throw a box of LEGOs on the floor and walk over them with bare feet.
- Smell the armpits of all your fellow players and rank them in order of smelliest.
- Say everything in rhyme for the rest of the game.
- Text your crush and tell him or her about your feelings. 🥺
- Go to your neighbor for a cup of sugar with your underwear on your head.
- Silently do ‘The Macarena’.
- Crack an egg over your head. Clean it up when the game ends.
- Tell the story of how you and your partner met in a robot voice.
- Pick up a random book and read one page out loud in a very seductive voice.
- Eat a piece of spaghetti with the person next to you, just like in Lady and the Tramp.
Of course, you can also ‘customize’ these dares to the atmosphere of the evening. Or to the people involved in the game. Whatever you do, always remember to keep the game fun for everyone!
Looking for more questions? 🔥
Try the best Truth or Dare app to spice up your party! Find over 1,000 embarrassing and funny statements in our free app for iPhone and Android. Give it a try!
Keep it fun & be friendly
Before you dive deep into the crazy questions that we’ve gathered: remember to keep the questions and dares at a reasonable level of embarrassment and craziness. It’s all fun and games until somebody gets hurt, or people start feeling so uncomfortable that they leave the game.
So don’t take this thing too far and try and see Truth or Truth for what it is: a blast at parties and get-togethers, as long as everyone feels at ease!